1. Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, and must provide proof of his academic standing via a transcript or official documentation from his school
2. Be classified as a graduating Black male high school senior and provide a high school photo.
3. Be accepted and planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a four-year college/university this fall (include acceptance letter and assigned college student ID number, if available)
4. Be recommended or nominated by an individual from his community or from his school (One letter of recommendation is required; maximum of two letters will be accepted)
5. Write an essay on the following: “How can I use my academic success to impact my community positively?”.
6. Both reside and attend a High School in the City of Philadelphia.
7.Complete the online application and submit it before the deadline.
Any questions should be e-mailed to:
or sent, postmarked by the deadline, via postal mail to:
Raymond Pace Alexander Scholarship
c/o Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. – Psi Chapter 3900 Walnut Street MB 164 Philadelphia, PA 19104
Best wishes to all potential candidates. Please continue to march onward and upward in pursuit of higher education.
The Raymond Pace Alexander Scholarship Foundation
The Brothers of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated – Psi Chapter.
PO Box 13381, Philadelphia, PA 19101